Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Poor Oscar

Ben picked up Oscar from the dog sitter today and not only did she charge us a fortunate, she clipped and shaved Oscar down to practically NOTHING!!

I was furious when I saw him - this lady said she would just trim his bum and face and she just took it into her own hands to clip him all over, bath him and cut his nails! So instead of a basic $10 clip, she had the AUDACITY to charge Ben $45 for the botched job she did!!!

Not only that, but he slept outside (don't get me wrong, Oscar isn't a spoilt dog) but we do keep him inside at night so he doesn't bark at possums all night long (plus he lived indoors when he was in Canberra).

Anyway this lady had him sleeping outside at night and she TOLD Ben that he was barking at a cat at 5am in the morning, so she hit him with a fly swatter!!!

Now that really pissed me off!!! How dare she do that! And what worries me more is, what else did she do to him that she hasn't told us!!!

So anyway, I rang Michelle (she used to mind Oscar and Matisse when she lived at Gaythorne) and this was her recommendation as this lady works for Michelle. I called Michelle in Sydney and complained and said I wasn't happy and I won't be sending Oscar there again!! Michelle totally understood where I was coming from and said it wasn't good enough!

So now poor Osc looks like a little poodle with a tiny head and a big body!!

Not impressed at all.

No comments: