Thursday, May 29, 2008

Photography Assessment today


What a busy morning.

Got the kids ready, dropped Dom at child care, took Kenz to school, then raced off to Windsor to pick up my photos from the lab (I forgot to remind Ben to pick them up Wednesday), then raced to the train and then into town.

There were 12 in our class this week (3 missing) and only 7 of us did the assessment and brought in our photos!! That really surprised me.

I did ok, he really liked my Monopoly photo and one of the powerlines and the flag - so that was good.


Raced home, dropped off the camera and went to the hairdressers. Danielle did a great job, I really like the colour, I've gone darker, back to a brown with blonde highlights, but it cost me $213!!! I nearly died!!!

The most I've normally paid was about $140 and I thought that was bad enough. But hey, what can you do once they've done your hair? I had no choice but to pay it!! I wasn't happy about the price, so I won't be going back there again. she gave me the breakdown of it and the cut was $60! For God sake, I have short hair as it is!! And half a head of foils was $91!! And the toner was $46 - that is insane!!!

then I raced to pick up Dom, got home and jumped back in the car with Kenzie to take her to her maths tutors. We got home about 5.15pm and of course had nothing for dinner - so it was boring old noodles for the kids and baked beans on toast for me and I think Ben had a sustagen!

We watched Street Kings (with Keanu Reeves in it) - it was a pretty good movie.

No comments: