Saturday, May 10, 2008

Peugeot Problems / Early Mother's Day

Ben left early this morning for his wedding (would you believe the groom arrived in a helicopter!).

The kids and I were leaving at 8.45am to go to the coast to see my parents and Nanna for an early Mother's Day catch up.

I got into the car and it would not start. It was totally dead. I rang Peugeot assist and they came within 20 minutes to tell me the battery was flat. He jump started the car and I drove around the block and it was fine. I went upstairs to get the kids and when we went to leave again, the car wouldn't start again!!

So I had to wait again for the mechanic to come back, and then thankfully he put a new battery in the car. You wouldn't think an 18 month old car (which was serviced 7 months ago when we bought it, would need a new battery just yet!).

Anyway an hour and half later then when we were originally leaving to got the coast we finally left! Got to the coast about 11.15am and spent some lovely time with Mum Dad and Nanna.

Got home about 5.30pm and Ben got home from his wedding around 6pmish.

No comments: