Saturday, May 31, 2008

MY BIRTHDAY

I had a little sleep in this morning, and it was miserable wet weather, so that was nice.

Ben and the kids gave me my black knee high boots and some scratchies. All of the family phoned to wish me a happy birthday too.

About 10am I went by myself to the Mt Coot-Tha Botanical Gardens to get "Reflection" photos for my photography assessment. I was a bit disappointed that Ben wanted me to go by myself on my birthday but it was for the best as there were heavy downpours all the time and I can't imagine what the kids would have been like in the rain. I think I got 2 photos for my class.

Came home and then all of my family came over for cake and coffee. It was so nice to see Mum, Dad, Nanna, Rochelle, Rebecca, Breeanah and Zachary. Everyone put in money for me to buy a new rug for the lounge, so I'll have to have a look around and see what I can find.

Then Ben got me some Pasta for dinner, so that was nice.

No comments: