Friday, May 16, 2008

Friday again

This morning we took Kenz to school and then Dom and I went to the gym.

I did a Body Step class which was great! She was a new instructor (not the crazy Kiwi one I had last time) and I really enjoyed it. I can tell I'm going to be sore in a day or two!

Then I had to come home and have a shower as I was red as a beetroot!

Then Dom and I went to Keperra shops to BCFs (boating camping fishing) and got some groceries from Woolies.

Home to unpack and have lunch and then go back to school to pick up Kenz.

I felt really tired today (probably because I'm not used to the gym) and I just wanted to sit for 5 minutes.

Then in the evening we went around to Ian and Sandra's place at Milton and we got takeaway Thai for dinner which was really nice and it was great to catch up with Ian and Sandra before they go away to Italy and Switzerland for 8-9 weeks! How nice would that be!!!

Sandra even showed me her scrapbooking and it's got me motivated to get the kids' scrapbooks up to date - I haven't even done Dom's first birthday yet!!

No comments: