Friday, May 23, 2008

Gym Program

I went to the gym this morning to finally get my gym assessment / program done. Thought it might be helpful to get some sort of program since I've been at the gym for nearly 5 months now and just mainly did classes or whatever I felt like.

The trainer (Dominic) has made it pretty simple with the weights as he knows I only get there a couple times a week at the moment. He wants me to go at least 2 times a week, once doing weights before my Body Balance class, and then do a step or rpm class (cadio).

Then Dom and I went grocery shopping and then just tidied up the house etc. I took some Monopoly photos for my assessment but they just weren't right. Had to pick up Kenzie at 3pm and then take her to Numberworks n Words to do her "make up" class for when she missed it when we went camping.

Watched Grace is Gone on dvd, bit of a tearjerker.

No comments: