Friday, February 29, 2008

Leap Day 29th Feb

A fairly busy day today. School, then Dom and I went to Stafford. He got his hair cut - it's so cute - spiked on top



I had to return a few things to Big W and grab some other stuff (mostly camping bits and pieces). Got a box of 60 chips (Real McCoy ones ) - so there's our junk for the Easter trip!!

Then went to Bunnings to buy some camping drawers for food and stuff (but I think I've got the wrong ones as they were individual drawers, but I think they'll be ok.

I tried getting a new mobile on Telstra on line (as it will be a business phone) and I got all the way through until the credit card part. Because someone has stolen our credit card numbers and we have to be reissued new cards, it wouldn't accept my card. Now I'll have to wait until we get the new cards!

I rang the EP Child Care to see if they got my deposit and Dom's got a position there startingt on the 17th March!!! So I had to ring Pickering St and tell them that he's finishing up - she was ok about it - I just said it was for financial reasons. (well the other place is cheaper and they provide cooked meals!).

I also didn't get the psychologist's job - but I didn't want it anyway....I think there is something else out there that I'm meant to get.

Dom and I slept from 2-4 pm. I was just exhausted! Seem to be on Fridays, so was wondering if that was because I did the gym twice on Thursdays??

Walked Oscar as he hadn't been for a decent walk in ages and dropped into Craig and Denise's place (who live in the next street) and they asked us over for a bbq tomorrow night, so that will be nice to catch up.

Kenzie's ears stink! They didn't look infected or pussy but they really stank so we had to take them out. It was a bit of a nightmare, because Ben pulled one out and all her hair was wrapped around the stud and her ear started bleeding and she started screaming. Poor Kid!! I had to race off to the chemist, buy some sleeper earrings and some numbing cream, so I could get the other one out and put the new ones in. The cream worked really well. She's happy with the sleepers and at least she can turn them and keep her ears cleaned properly.

Then Ben and I watched "Into the Wild" - it was a good movie - long, but a good movie.

No comments: