Monday, February 11, 2008

I'm going to Kill Him!!

Well Ben got home at 2.20am this morning (Monday morning) and I could have killed him!!

I thought it was very inconsiderate of him to go out so late, and i was so worried that something had happened to him since I couldn't contact him on the phone! When you say you're going to a seminar (which finished at 5pm) and you're going for a few drinks - I wasn't expecting a BLINDER!

Needless to say, we had our words and now aren't talking.

I had a crap day at work because I had hardly any sleep - and Ben had even less - and he also had to go back to the photography seminar.

He sent me a text message about 4pm and said the seminar was running about 1 and a half hours late - so I wasn't expecting him to be home until 6.30 - 7pm. Ben walked in at 8pm. Again I wasn't impressed because I thought he'd been out to dinner.

So we're still not talking......

No comments: