Friday, February 8, 2008

Thursday / Friday

Thursday - F&P arrived at 8.10am to look at the fridge which has been broken down since the weekend. All it was, was that the seal is damaged and the fridge had frozen up so I have to defrost it for about 24 hours and then it should be working ok and then he had to come back with a part in about 2 weeks time, so hopefully it keeps running ok until then. Then I took Kenz to school (Ben went to his photographers breakfast) and then Dom and I raced off to the gym. No joke, there were about 50 people in that Body Pump class - Alex is a great instructor - she's so fit!

After the gym Dom and I went grocery shopping but I couldn't buy too much because we only have the small drinks fridge on the deck to put everything in. I have thrown out so much food from the fridge and freezer, it's not funny!

Dom's child care phoned to say they had a Thursday for Dom and he can start his 4th day next week!! I am so not ready for him to 4 days yet.

Then we picked up Kenz from school and Dom fell asleep in his pram, so he slept until 5.30pm! Kenz, Ben and even Oscar fell asleep too - I should have had a sleep since Dom had me up at 5.15 am but I just couldn't go to sleep.

Then I went to the gym again to do my body balance class (this makes is 3 times this week) but our teacher is on holidays, so we did a yoga class instead (Sharon E came with me again).

Ben and I had a good talk about me working an extra day, but we worked out by the time we paid the extra mortgage repayments, paid child care, after school care, I caught the train in to work and the organising and re-jigging that I would have to do (like changing grocery days etc) we worked out I'd only end up with about $30- so it's just not worth it!!!

So Ben is just going to have to talk to his boss and ask for a payrise :o)!!!!

Friday - the fridge is finally getting cold. I took Kenz to school as Ben left at 7.30am to head up to Noosa with a group of photographers. Then Dom and I took Oscar to the vet to have his annual vaccination - Oscar sat in the front seat of my Peugeot - and he was great - like he was totally used to it - even though we normally just put him in the back of the Patrol (which Ben had up at Noosa). Osc has an ear infection so I have to put 8 drops in his left ear twice a day until the drops finish (in about 10 days). Poor dog.

I got all my blood test results today - and everything is NORMAL! So that means - no thyroid, no diabetes, no antibody problems - which is great - but still doesn't explain my mood swings, feeling exhausted and run down -etc etc. I still think it's hormones...

I think I might try those 30 Plus tablets that Lisa Curry-Kenny sells - it's worth a shot!

Came home, phoned Liz to see how her hand was as she hurt it whilst camping (but it's all good), and she mentioned she was looking at trying Shaelie at Girl Guides - which I had also been thinking about for McKenzie, so I'm going to take Kenz next Friday night to see how she goes. She can go up to 4 times before she has to join.

Took Dom swimming - geez he's doing well and then raced to get Kenz from school.

Then the children went a bit feral in the afternoon! Dom was in bed by 6.15pm and Kenz went by 7.30pm (even though I wanted her in earlier than that!).

Ben's been phoning throughout the day and it doesn't look like he'll get home from Noosa until about 10pm - if not later. A long day, but I'm sure he loved it!!

No comments: