Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Where are my car keys???!!!!!

I walk into work and apparently Ben has called me twice - so I knew something was up.

When I called Ben (who apparently had been trying to call my mobile, but it's playing up for some reason and I wasn't getting any calls or text messages) he couldn't find his car keys!

Guess who had them - in my handbag....

The problem was Ben had to go to the shop to buy some milk for breakfast because we ran out, then he wanted to go to the gym and then he had to pick up wedding clients from the train station as they were down from Darwin!

So I had to get a courier from work and send them back home - $25 later!

Then Ben sends me an email to say that Virgin Credit cards had phoned him and said someone OS has stolen our credit card number, so now they have to issue us new credit cards - joy!! Luckily it doesn't seem that they've bought anything with our cards.

No comments: