Friday, February 15, 2008

Friday

Dropped Kenz off to school and went to the gym again (only managed to get their twice this week).

I did the Body Step class - boy that was hard - I haven't done step since I was about 24!! It doesn't help when the teacher asks who is new to the class and then said "boy you've joined a hard class"! Just great!!!

Then Dom and I had some quiet time at home before I took Dom swimming. His in a class of 3 and he's with twin sisters - so they're all very cute in the pool together. They even got to use flippers and a kickboard today - not bad for Dommy who is only 2 years and nearly 3 months old!!

Ben picked up Kenz from school whilst Dom slept after swimming.

Then I took Kenz to Girl Guides at Ferny Hills as Liz was taking Shaelie to try it out. The class lasted 2 hours - so I went back to Liz's place for about an hour. McKenzie really liked Girl Guides and said she'd like to go back again. Only thing is it's from 5-7pm so it's really a hard time with getting dinner ready and for Dom, so I'm not sure what to do.

I'm also looking at Scouts as I believe they are closer to our area.

We'll see.

No comments: