Monday, February 18, 2008

What are the chances!

Driving to work today, I was turning right into the train station and I saw a white van flying up behind me and he obviously hadn't seen that I had stopped and was turning. I look in my rear vision mirror and saw the look of horror on his face as he realised he was going to hit me! Luckily he swerved and missed me (especially since I was in the Peugeot) and thankfully no other cars were in the inside lane so he could swing over). I'd hate to see how I ended up with him hitting me doing 60klms / hour!!

I emailed Ben about it.

Then a couple of hours later Ben replies and says "you wouldn't believe it, I was turning into a garage and this chick (a P Plater) bumped into his rear bumper on the Patrol. Luckily there was minimal damage to the Patrol - I think the rear tail light popped out but Ben could put it back in. there wasn't much damage to her car either!!

I found a really great house at Samford that I loved but found out it went under contract today - Bummer!

Went to Body Balance with Sharon.

No comments: