Sunday, February 10, 2008

Sunday

Another early start this morning with the kids and I dropping Ben off to his photography seminar at 8am at Southbank.

The kids and I spent the morning at home, and we watched Arthur and the Invisibles and also Mr Magorium's Wonder Emporium on DVD (Helen gave them to us to watch as she got them from Bali).

Then we went out to the park in the afternoon and did a quick grocery shop for some dinner.

Ben phoned at 5.30pm (which I missed as we were still out) and said his phone battery was flat and had to turn his phone off.

I must admit I sorted expected him to be home by 9pmish - since he has been out all day, but I went to bed at 9.30pm because it was obvious he wasn't coming home for a while - little did I know it would be the start of a huge fight, something we have not done in a long, long time!!

No comments: