Thursday, January 24, 2008

Wednesday/Thursday

Nothing really exciting happened on Wednesday - just went to work etc.

Thursday - went to a new Body Pump class today - it was great (mind you, I got to the class and it had already started after putting the kids into the play centre) and I had to work out the weights as Body Pump uses barbells / weights to strengthen your entire body! It's a 60 minute workout and we did squats, presses, lifts and curls. Our instructor was excellent, very fit and very helpful (she helped me out at least twice).

So I'm hoping to make Body Pump a regular Thursday morning class - I can drop Kenz off at school and then head over for the 9.15am class.

Then we went to the chemist to buy supplies for the first aid box, did the grocery shopping, came home and had lunch and then we took Oscar to the Samford Pet Resort.

This place looks good - much nicer than the last kennel. The staff were friendly, the place seemed nice and clean and I'm happy to pay more for Oscar to stay here. Don't get me wrong, he's not a pampered pooch but at least we felt comfortable with these people. We'll be picking Oscar up on Tuesday - when there are another 90 dogs being picked up that day!! They must be doing something right hey!!

Started packing our gear as we're heading to Fraser Island tomorrow.

No comments: