Saturday, January 5, 2008

Boys Toys

Today we had people turning up to collect the stuff we sold on ebay. The cot, change table, tv and tv cabinet went. The poor tv cabinet went on a small box trailer and we thought for sure it wouldn't have made it to their place in one piece - geez I hope it did! I loved that cabinet - we've had it for 8 years and moved it 5 times! One guy didn't tturn up to pick up the bedroom furniture so I'm a bit annoyed about that - he didn't phone or email - so I don't know what his story is!

Then the new plasma tv arrived - wow it's massive!

Whilst Ben was setting it up, I took the kids to the Rivers Clearance centre at Lutwyche to buy McKenzie some school shoes, but they didn't have any her size. The good thing is I can order them on the Rivers website - thanks Dena for letting me know about the sale and for ordering a pair for McKenzie(when you order the shoes for your girls).

Came home and Ben has the tv set up and the surround sound - so we actually watched ET on it! It's incredible and the sound is amazing! Now we just have to fight the kids off it as they always want to watch kids shows!

Poor Dom threw up tonight (about 8pm just after he went to bed) - not sure what caused it, but I think his pasta dinner has something to do with it! Poor little man. We stripped him and got him in the shower, stipped and cleaned his cot and then put him to sleep on a mattress in McKenzie's room - mistake no. 1. Dom went back to sleep until about 11pm and then woke up and didn't want to go to sleep unless Ben or I laid down with him. And of course his crying woke up McKenzie - so from midnight until 2am Ben and I were both trying to get them to sleep!!! they'd better sleep in on Sunday!

No comments: