Tuesday, January 8, 2008

I Need Some Sleep

What a shocker of a night.

We went to bed at 11.20pm, next thing McKenzie is walking in at 12.30am and Ben marched her back to her room.

Then Dominic was awake from 1am until nearly 2.20am - I think because it was hot that he wanted to come out and get a drink (which he did) but I took him back 3 or 4 times and was starting to lose my patience! In the end he ended up in our bed and I took him back once he was asleep.

I'm finding that since he is in his port a cot at the moment (because we sold the cot) that he just climbs right out and I don't know how to stop him! So it will be very interesting to see how he goes once his bed arrives!!!!

Then Dom woke at 5am (can you imagine how impressed I was) and I just gave him some milk and put him back in his cot. I have no idea if he went back to sleep or not (but I did!) and he came back in at 6.30am - my little alarm clock.

McKenzie decided to sleep in.

Work was really busy today and I was a bit grumpy from lack of sleep.

I had lunch with Steph and she told me that her and Brad are having a baby - which is wonderful news!! I'm so happy for Steph.

Kids were in bed early tonight!

No comments: