Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Tuesday

A queiter day at work today but boy, when I got home, I had two whinging, whining, crying children! Dom was beside himself because he was hungry and Kenz was crying because she didn't want to eat the fantastic Fried Rice that Ben made for dinner - so it was a horrible night.

Then Kenz whinged that she wanted a "microwaved" egg - 30 seconds in the m'wave - but of course I couldn't find the container, so I cracked up big time and threw out 2 corner cupboards worth of plastic containers, trying to find the egg thing - and in the process threw out all of my old coffee cups, containers that were broken or had lost lids etc! The cupboard is looking much neater and tidier now!!

My stomach is a bit sore after doing the Body Balance class. I said to Ben on Monday night that I felt like my appendix was sore (which is impossible since I had it removed in September 07), so i think I may have pulled or strained a little bit too hard with the stretching or maybe I have damaged the scar tissue - hope it gets better soon.

McKenzie went to see Alvin and the Chipmunks at the movies today with Vacation Care. She enjoyed it (kind of she says!).

Heavy rain today.

I started contacting McKenzie's school books - boy what a job!! I did 6 books and had enough!!

No comments: