Saturday, January 12, 2008

The family visits the gym

We were all enthusiastic this morning and we visited the gym at 8.30am! The kids went off and played in the creche and Ben and I worked out for an hour at the gym. I've booked in for Thursday to have my assessment - so I can't wait for that, so I can learn what I need to do and do a bit more than what I am at the moment - but it's good to do things slowly and gradually - I'm not getting any younger!

The queen size bed and beside tables went this morning too.

After lunch we went to Babyco to buy Dom a bed rail so he doesn 't fall out of bed and we bumped into Shane (and they had borrowed our bed rail) so Shane said to come and collect it as they aren't using it any more - so we went around and visited them for about an hour.

Then we went to Bali at home and i think we should get shares in this place!

We were looking at the dining table and saw the New York Display Cabinet and we loved it - it will match the tv cabinet and dining table - so we bought them! We had some cash on us and you gotta love the Plastic! We also bought a large seat for the front deck and we also bought a small statue for the new table.

We took Oscar for a walk in the afternoon and I ironed for one and half hours!!!

No comments: