Friday, September 19, 2008

What else happened this week

Monday / Tuesday was work.

Wednesday I was sick with a tummy bug (actually it started Tuesday night) and I started to feel better by lunch time and a couple hours sleep! Wednesday night I was feeling better (thank goodness) as we had Ben and Justine's launch of their new photography business at Norman Park - so we went to that for a few hours. Dena very kindly minded the kids for us.

Thursday I went to Kenzie's class to read books with the kids and then did the usual grocery shopping etc. Picked up Kenz and went to Numberworks - her last one at Chermside.

Friday Ben had a wedding, and I raced around and paid off some layby, got Dominic's hair cut and things like that. Got home at 1.30pm and had a call from Kenzie's school saying she was sick and needed picking up. So raced to school and picked her up and she was just a bit quieter for a couple of hours and then she seemed fine after that! Matt and Emma from work came over and picked up their wedding album.

I've been cooking a few recipes from the 4 Ingredients book - great to get some easy ideas!!

No comments: