Friday, September 5, 2008

Run around Friday

I met up with McKenzie's teacher at school this morning to discuss how she was going at school. It was all very positive so I was happy to hear that.

Then Dom and I had to run around all morning.

We went to Cradle to Crayons, a second hand kids toy and clothes shop and took some of Dominic's Fisher Price toys and his baby clothes (Pumpkin Patch etc) and Debbie gave me $100 for it, so I was happy with that! I'm going back next Saturday to sell his stroller, port a cot and some other toys. I need to sort out McKenzie's things now!

I'm just trying to make room for the kids birthdays and Christmas presents.

Then we went to Repco to buy a Father's Day present, then to Big W as I had to get a few things and pay off a layby. I've got about 8 weeks to pay it off, so that's good.

Next stop was Bunnings to buy a voucher for Father's Day.

Then home, had lunch, checked emails, Facebook etc, played with Dom and read him his new book, and then picked up Kenz from school - and here I am typing my blog!

Oh and I bought that book - 4 Ingredients - as I've wanted it for ages!!

No comments: