Thursday, September 11, 2008

Thursday again

The usual busy Thursday.

Dropped Kenz off at school, went to the gym and did my Body Pump class - my god, I haven't done it for ages and I used heavier weights to do a bit more of a work out and I'm going to be sore!!

Then Dom and I went grocery shopping, came home, had lunch and the met Aunt Aggie for Aunt Aggie's Pet Minding at Stafford. I had to take Oscar around as she was worried he may be a bit big for her back fence but he was fine. Aggie is a character and she loved Osc, so he'll be staying there for the week after Christmas. The dog costs us nearly as much in minding as what we pay in accommodation!!!

Ben picked up Kenz from school as we weren't back in time for Aggies (she likes to talk) but then I took her to Numberworks for her maths tutoring. Then Dom and I raced off to Aldi's to get a few more groceries. I have spent an absolute fortune this week on groceries - close to $300! That's just ridiculous!!

Ben had a couple of wedding appointments and put the kids to bed and then we watched Iron Man (Robert Downey Jnr) and it was an excellent movie!!

No comments: