Wednesday, September 10, 2008

3 days of work

Off to work again for the week - thankfully I didn't have as many computer dramas this week as what I have been!

Oh I forgot to mention that I had a chat with McKenzie's teacher and she said Kenz is doing quite well and she should be ok to go to grade 3. They are giving her extra assistance with her maths and writing which is good and I think the math tutor is helping too. I also have to take her back to her optometrist on Saturday to have her glasses checked and make sure everything is ok, but we've seen an improvement since she's been using her glasses when reading.

I went to the gym Monday night and did about 45 minutes of cardio. I have 10 weeks until Rochelle's wedding, so I need to lose a couple of kgs and tone up a bit - and look for a dress too!!!

Tuesday and Wednesday nights Ben had 2 appointments each night. It's getting into the wedding silly season now - Ben has 6 weddings for September.

No comments: