Thursday, September 4, 2008

Helping out in the classroom again

This morning I went to help out in McKenzie's classroom. Luckily there were no dramas like I had last time. I had a nice little group of 4 kids.

Afterwards Dominic and I went grocery shopping and it was pouring rain.

I've got a sore throat and ear and started to get a temp around lunch time - 38.4.

Ben picked Kenz up from school (in the rain) and then I took her to Numberworks for her maths session.

Ben had drinks on at The Chalk Hotel for the Firewomen's Calendar launch / thank you to all their sponsors. He must have been there for about 20 minutes and decided it was time to come home as there weren't a lot of people there - I guess that's what happens when it starts at 5pm and people are still at work!

Spoke to Michelle and Mary about Matt and Michelle's farewell party as they're moving to Mackay.

Fell asleep by 9.15pm, guess those temps aren't helping me at all..

No comments: