Friday, September 26, 2008

Dad's Birthday

And today was Dad's birthday. Dad worked with his houseboat mob and they put on a few drinks for him, so he was pretty happy about that!! We're going down the coast on Sunday to see Dad and Nanna for a BBQ in the park on the Broadwater.

This morning I met up with Angela (my cousin) and Aunty Carol, Ang's kids, Jane and her 2 boys and some other people and took the kids to see Pinocchio run by a little theatre company (they were all school kids) at Yeronga High.

It was really good - the kids did a great job! And all of our kids enjoyed it too!

I think it's great taking the kids to see something cultural as I don't think I did that as a kid, I don't think I went to a theatre production until I was probably in my late teens!!!

https://www.qtix.com.au/show/pinocchio_08.aspx

Afterwards we went to McDonalds for a bite to eat and for the kids to run around in the playground.

And I was actually organised and gave Dallas and Lexie their birthday presents, Dallas' birthday is in about 2 weeks, and Lexie's isn't until early December but I probably won't get to see them before then - so for once I was actually VERY ORGANISED!!!

Dom had a huge sleep afterwards as he was worn out.

No comments: