Monday, September 15, 2008

Sunday

This morning we caught up with Mark and Sharon at the Arana Leagues Club for Breakfast. It was great to catch up with them, they're always good value. The kids went into the kids room for about half an hour - Dominic was meant to be 3 but I just said he was - well he's close enough - another 2 and a half months he will be 3!

Then we came home and Ben had another wedding and I just stayed home with the kids.

Dom seems to have an upset tummy so I didn't really want to go anywhere.

I started drafting my 2nd photography newsletter too.

The kids were happy to play outside and I played on the swings with them for a while too.

I'm thinking of getting a babysitter on a regular basis so the kids get used to her and then I'll be able to do my photo jobs - will have to check out some websites.

We had a terrible sleep because of Dom last night, he must have come in about 5 times (but that was because 1. he didn't eat his dinner and 2. he went to bed at 6.30pm last night!

Tonight he didn't eat his dinner again (so he's obviously not feeling very well and he put himself to bed at 6.10pm - so no doubt he's going to be awake at 5am (which I can't handle).

Ben got home about 7.15pm from the wedding.

It's 10pm now so I think I'd better get some sleep!

No comments: