Thursday, August 21, 2008

Run around day

As usual, Thursdays are pretty busy.

I took Kenz to school but because she was mucking up so much, I refused to stay in her class today!

So I did something for myself and went to the gym! Since I've been sick for ages, I just took it easy and just did 45 minutes on the treadmill, bike and stepper. Nothing much, but better than nothing.

I dropped our pie order (for Dom's child care pie drive) to child care (and forgot to order my own pies!). Oh well.

Then Dom and I went grocery shopping - spent a fortune because I wanted to make sure I had all the snacks etc that the kids like since Ben will be looking after them next week whilst I'm at the coast.

Came home, unpacked, had lunch and I fell asleep on the lounge - luckily Dom was just playing there (and it was only about 20 minutes) and Ben was downstairs. I was just exhausted!!

Picked up Kenz from school and then took her to Numberworks.

Jess (the manager) said Kenz is improving but still needs to work on a lot of things and they'll test her at the end of this term and hopefully she will do well enough that they can actually start her on grade 2 week for the last semester of the year. (so in other words, she's only a year behind what she should be!).

Watched some more of the Olympics.

No comments: