Friday, August 22, 2008

Photo Shoot

I dropped Kenz at work this morning and then caught up with my friend, Natalie, from work and her two lovely children, Sophie and Lincoln. Nat's house backs onto parkland, so we went and fed the ducks and then went to the park and along a walking track to the little bridge. I got some photos , they've turned out ok, but you know when you just want a certain shot and you can't get it!! Well that was my problem today. Then we went to McDonalds to have an early lunch and wore the kids out altogther! Dom crashed the moment we got home.

Here's a couple of piccies...Dom had to get in on the action too!





Then I took Kenz back to Numberworks for a make up class which she missed last week because she was at the Ekka.

Robyn was there with her 2 kids (we went camping with Robyn & Lance at Easter) so it was great to catch up with her.

No comments: