Friday, August 29, 2008

August Exposure

What an amazing experience, to have brilliants photographers like Yervant and Marcus Bell speak about how they do things in their business and what works for them etc was just amazing!

We also had the amazing Wayne Radford, Rob Heyman (Rob and his wife Shirl organised the whole event), Kelly Munce (she's just great fun), Greg Dries and Tracey Powell speaking also!

TALK ABOUT MOTIVATORS!!!

I also met some amazing people and I think I've made some great friends.

Oh and on Tuesday I was called out to hang onto some canvases, and Rob threw a glass of water at the canvas (to show it was waterproof) but he missed the canvass and spilt the water all over me!! I nearly died - and thankfully no one really got photos of that!!

Poor Rob was devastated, he felt so bad and kept apologising and bought me champagne etc but on Thursday afternoon he called me out to the front again, and gave me an amazing photography book and it was SIGNED by all of the photographers that had attended the seminar. That was way beyond the call of duty and was just incredible to receive!!!

Ben managed to come down on Wednesday night for dinner and the kids stayed at Mum and dad's place (and the kids were excellent for Ben for the 3 nights he had them by himself).


No comments: