Thursday, August 14, 2008

Ekka Wednesday / School Holiday Thursday

Today was the Ekka holiday and we didn't really do much at all! I did a quick grocery shop and we didn't do anything else - which was nice for a change.

And Thursday McKenzie had the day off school (all of Bris City council shire) did. McKenzie was very lucky that she got to go to the Ekka, because she hadn't been behaving the best!!

But Ben took her (I dropped them off) and then Dom and I went to Brookside. Dom fell asleep from Bowen Hills to Brookside (which is not like him and at 10am!) so I have a feeling he's coming down with something too.

We went to Medicare and then to Target (I bought a shirt and pants for work) and of course I forgot the whole purpose of going there - to buy new pillows!!!

Anyway I let Dom have a ride on one of those little cars (who needs the Ekka) and then we came home.

Kenz and Ben had a great time and caught up with my parents there for a little while. They were home by 3pm as Kenz had had enough walking around - I'm sort of glad I didn't go with Dom.

Dom fell asleep at 6pm without dinner (not like him at all) so it was no surprise when he woke up at 10pm, wanting some milk and having a temp of 38 degrees. It then took until 11.30pm to get him back to sleep.

No comments: