Thursday, March 20, 2008

We're off to Teewah Beach!

Kenz went to school for a few hours and we packed and got everything ready to leave. In between trying to get everything done, and running around after Dom I had to ring Family Assistance because child care charged me too much for Dom's fees and child care was saying I needed a letter from Kenzie's after school care to say that she goes to care! That was ridiculous - family assistance said they had given child care the % they had to charge me, so I was a bit stressed about it - which wasn't a good start to the day!

Anyway I picked up Kenz and we left around midday to head off up the beach. We met Mike and Kate on the way.

Got up to Teewah about 2.30pm I think - after we caught the car ferry over from Tewantin and then past Noosa North Shore and used the GPS to find the campsite we had last month - except (as expected) there were people already set up - but we camped next to them and they were really nice people.

We started setting up the camper trailers and then the police pulled up right in front of our campsite and set up at radar and breathaliser! Kept the kids entertained, that's for sure!! It started raining, but we were all set up, so it wasn't a problem.

No comments: