Monday, March 31, 2008

Show me your Parrott!!

Sunday 30th March, Shane and Micaela and the kids came over in the afternoon for drinks and nibblies on our deck. It was great to see them as the last time we just quickly popped over to their place in early January!



When Shane and Micaela were leaving the kids from 2 houses up were walking past and they had cockatiels up their jumpers and on their shoulders!! Dominic was fascinated!!! Then Dom comes out with a cracker comment - he says to the girls

SHOW ME YOUR PARROTT!! God it was so funny! Shane was killing himself laughing saying he had never heard it called that before!!

Dom is a classic, he comes out with the most funniest comments!! I need to keep track of them more!

I also went to Clive Anthonys and picked up my 277 photos that I had printed out - they were 12c a print, so that is really cheap compared to anywhere else!!

Then I went through Kenz's and Dom's albums and sorted all the photos and put them in order - I think I need to print out a few more for Dom.

Monday was just back to work again.

No comments: