Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I'm going to be a Bridesmaid!!

My sister Rochelle phoned, and said she was thinking of bringing her wedding date ahead earlier, because our Pa is sick. So she's thinking Oct-December at the end of this year. So that's great, especially since her and Andy have been engaged for 2 years now.

She's hoping to have a small wedding down at Byron Bay and she just wants to rent a house for a week and she'll have the wedding ceremony in the backyard - as long as it's overlooking the beach!!

Anyway she asked me to be her bridesmaid, so that's really exciting as I've never been an bridesmaid before!

I emailed her links to a couple of properties that can be rented out so she's hoping to go to Byron on Monday (her birthday) and check them out and see if they'd be suitable for a little wedding....

Ben will also take the photos for them (of course).. :o)

Can't wait - now I really need to get fit and look half decent in a cocktail dress!!

No comments: