Saturday, June 28, 2008

A quieter Saturday

This morning I had a nice sleep in until 8am (mind you I did get up to Dom at 4.55am and gave him his milk). He then went back to sleep until 7am so Ben had a sleep in too.

Ben had a wedding appointment at 10am for about 45 minutes, so the kids and I were just playing upstairs.

Then after lunch we went down to Wynnum/Manly so the kids could practice riding their bikes. McKenzie is doing really well without her any training wheels and Dom's little legs go a hundred miles and hour!! We went to a little park and had an ice cream - mind you it was quite cool down there. Then we were just watching the kids go back and forth along the waterfront when Cassie, Nathan, their new bubby Olivia and their Rotty called Max walked passed and we chatted to them for a while! Ben also saw a photographer who he knew also.

Came home, bathed the kids and I'm just making a chicken pasta bake at the moment - I bet the kids won't like it!!

No comments: