Thursday, June 12, 2008

Photo Assessment

Here's the photo that my photography teacher liked the most - and it wasn't even on my list of my 3 favourites (posted yesterday).


So that's the end of my 8 week course, it's been very good and I've learnt a lot!

Now I really want to do this 4 day seminar down the Gold Coast - it has very well know wedding and portrait photographers holding the sessions - so now I'm saving to get my money so I can go. I might have to start selling things on ebay again!

http://augustexposure.blogspot.com/

Kenzie went on a school excursion today to an Aboriginal Arts Centre and she had a great time - she threw boomerangs and they did dances for them, and painted their faces. She has come home with a really red eye (she said there was something in it this morning when she left).

Then I took Kenz to Numberworks and Dom and I went shopping at Aldi for groceries - I find they're really cheap for bread, milk, cheese, toilet paper, detergents etc. You can buy a 1.5kg frozen chook for about $5 which is great!

I finally got back to the gym to do my Body Balance class too - I haven't done that for about 3 weeks!

I broke the iron when I came home, the stupid thing fell out of the linen cupboard and smashed so I'll have to buy a new one tomorrow!

No comments: