Saturday, June 14, 2008

Fete Day!!

I was up at the school at 7.15am to start setting up the plant stall for the fete. I realised we were setting up in a bad position, as we were behind the big cake/sweets stall and no one could see us when they walked into the school. It was quite cold and windy too which didn't help things.

But anyway all the parents turned up and Ben arrived with the kids and Rod and Mary about 10am and then Mum, Dad and Nanna turned up about 10.30amish. Rich, Becc and the kids also came along so it was nice to have all of the family supporting us.

I was pretty much on the stall all day and didn't get to see any of the fete - but at least the kids had a great time.

Ben took a couple of snaps so I'll upload them when I can.

Anyway most of the plants went, we had to give some away but hopefully we've made some sort of profit. Kenz and I left the fete at 3pm - I had been there for nearly 8 hours and had had enough...remind me NOT to be a fete stall convenor ever again!!!!!

So glad it is all over!!

No comments: