Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Start of the week

Just the usual Monday, school, child care, and work.

Tuesday I at work for about 1 and half hour and had to come home because I had the Worst migraine I had ever had!! I started getting zig zags across my left eye (and thought it was my contacts - well hoped it was, but knew it wasn't), and then they finally went and then I got this massive headache and then I felt like I was going to be sick!

I came home and slept for 4 hours straight until Ben woke me up (just before he was picking up the kids). I still had a headache, but not too bad.

Then Mum phoned to say that Pa was seriously ill in the Robina (Gold Coast) Hospital and that his organs were shutting down and probably wasn't going to last very long.

I wanted to drive down there (and Ben was going to cancel his appointment) but Dad said Pa was in a coma and it would be a long trip to sit there for 15 minutes and then come home. I know I will regret not going!

No comments: