Sunday, April 20, 2008

Photography course

This morning Ben let me sleep in until 7.30am which was nice, since I was up and down to the kids all night!!

Raelene phoned me (we haven't spoken in months, just don't get a chance to catch up these days unfortunately) and we talked for an hour which was great!

Then Mike Kate Jess and Abbey all come over and Kate did the BAS statements for Ben. Kate even made some scones and brought them over, which were very nice.

Then I had to rush out to do a 4 Hour Basic photography course at Inkredible (a scrapbooking store at Ashgrove). The class was pretty good, and Sara explained all the basics of a digital slr camera - so when I start my course on Thursday at the College of Photography and Art, I will actually have a clue what they're talking about!!

We did the basics:

Aperature
Shutter and Speed
Exposure
White Balance
Lighting
Focus
Composition
and general tips.

Sara was from Sassy Photography and Point Shoot Play.

No comments: