Thursday, April 24, 2008

Beginners Photography Course

I started my photographers course today at the College of Photography and Art at Spring Hill.

I was a bit nervous because I didn't really know where I was going (I've never seen the college before) and I had to walk from Central Station to Bowen St and I had no idea how far that was (as it turned out it was only about 10 mins).

We pretty much just went through all the technical stuff of the camera like the shutter speed, aperature, the lenses, macros etc and I managed to survive ok. We didn't get to take any photos.

Unfortunately next Thursday I'm going to miss the class because we're heading up to Fraser for an extra long, long weekend, so I got the notes this week and we're also getting an assignment next week - so at least I can do my "Close Ups" on Fraser Island!

No comments: