Thursday, April 10, 2008

More Body Pump

I made the stupid mistake of doing another body pump class within 14 hours of each other and boy did it kill! Not to mention that the instructor wasn't doing the classes right and I think half of us were in pain from it! So not good - can't wait for our usual instructor to come back.

McKenzie went with Ben to his photography breakfast meetings (but I think she was a bit bored) - sorry guys, not saying your talk is boring - but I guess it would be for a 6 year old!

Dominic and I went grocery shopping and then we went to Trudy's new studio at Windsor. It's going to look fantastic once it is finished - as they've only been in it for a week or two.

I have booked into a Basic Photography course to start in a couple of weeks' time. I'm really looking forward to it (and it helps that Ben has all the camera equipment already) - so I think I might aim for the commercial and housing market.

No comments: