Friday, April 4, 2008

Last day of school for term one

Well school holidays are nearly here........

I needed a day at home today, no racing around, so Dom and I just relaxed and played at home and I answered the phone about 20 times!

I phoned about Dom's swimming and I have to give a month's notice so I have to pay to the end of April and then he can stop during the winter because it's an outdoor pool - it is heated and does have the plastic drop down sides, but it is still too cold. I actually would have liked Dom to finish earlier as he ends up with a cough and runny nose every time he swims but I figured it's only until 18 April as the 25th is Anzac day, so really only 2 more swimming lessons.

I phoned a mortgage broker to see if they can get us a better home loan than what we have now.

I spoke to Ben's mum (twice) and it was nice to catch up as we haven't spoken since we went up to Minden.

I was meant to get the housework done, but just didn't get time or felt like it! I'll have to do it on Sunday.

I took Dom swimming and he's doing really well. The twin girls in his class were there today, and their mum is due to have baby no 3 (a boy) any day - well actually she was hoping by today - but not to be!

I'm so glad I didn't have to worry about going over my due dates with Kenz coming on her due date and Dom arriving 9 days early!

No comments: