Wednesday, April 23, 2008

More sad news - Pa passed away today

The day started off ok. Dom had the Barnyard Babies at child care (which he loved) and McKenzie is doing travelling around Australia and was able to wear beachy clothes to school.

I got home at 5pm and Ben walked out to meet me and I knew it wasn't good news. Rochelle (my sister) had called (she tried calling my mobile but I was driving - must get a handsfree!) and then she called home. So she gave me the bad news.

At least Pa went peacefully. Poor Rochelle was on her way to the hospital and Mum, Dad and Nanna were walking out as she was walking in.

I phoned Nanna (and Mum and Dad were with her) and she seemed to be handling it ok (at this stage).

I'm handling it ok, but I know as soon as I see Nanna, Mum, Dad and Rochelle that I will lose it at the funeral!

No comments: