Thursday, April 3, 2008

Another day of running around

I took Kenz to school and then Dom and I went to the gym. Did a really hard Body Pump class! Then Dom and I went to Big W to get a few things and then we did the grocery shopping. Came home and had some lunch, and then raced out to pick up Kenz and then I took her to her 2 hour tutoring session at Numberworks. McKenzie did really well - I thought she would have really lost her concentration, but she really enjoyed doing the activities and in between each activity they do a game on the computer.

Kenz and I got home at 6.15pm after her tutoring but she was quite cranky and didn't want to eat dinner, so I think the 2 hours was just a bit too much for her!

I'm trying to see if McKenzie gets into the "safety net" at school - which means they do a test and if they're not doing that great, that they get a little bit more help from remedial teachers.

So it would be really good if Kenz can get help for her writing / english and then she'd only have to do 1 hour of tutoring for her maths - and it would work out a lot cheaper for us too!!

I'd like to book Kenz into the Stafford Girl Guides next term, so we'll see how that goes. I spoke to the group leader and she seemed really nice and the prices are very reasonable!!


No comments: