Thursday, January 22, 2009

We're NOT camping!!

Well it was decided this morning that we won't be going camping - and we're all so disappointed about it! Why does it always rain when we want to go away!

Gympie forecast

Few showers
Thunderstorm
thunderstorm
showers
thunderstorm

It's like 32 degrees, hot and muggy but it's meant to rain (which it has around 4.30pm)!!

I took Kenz to Numberworks today for her English session and she seemed to enjoy it and didn't have any problems with it.

I went and bought 2 little suitcases for the kids and I'm going to keep camping clothes in the suitcases at all times, so if we ever decide (spur of the moment) to go camping, everything will be packed - obviously depends on seasons though...

We told Kenz and Dom that we will take them to Underworld tomorrow..and I'll take Dom swimming and I'll go to the gym tomorrow night.

Saturday we will go down the coast for my Mum's birthday party and possibly Minden to see Ben's parents on Sunday and I'll go to Tresona's Australia Day party Sunday afternoon...

Just so disappointing about camping, but like I said at least it has rained at 4.30pm, so it's not all in vain...

It's also Bronny's birthday today so we hope she has a lovely day, Ben called her whilst she was at work and the kids and I will talk to her tonight..

No comments: