Monday, January 19, 2009

Numberworks

Geez the Mondays seem to come around fast and I can't believe we're half way through January!!

Back to work again, and I was a bit busier today...

Kenz went to vacation care in the morning and then Ben too her to Numberworks for her maths assessment since she is doing the summer program this week - just 2 hours for 2 days this week.

Dom was at child care again - and it's his last week there this week (thank goodness).

Ben and I were asked to Kelly Munce's new studio opening in Newcastle but since I'm going to Melbourne for a week in March, I think we would be pushing it to have someone come mind the kids on a Tuesday and Wednesday at the end of March - so I had to just book Ben flights - which I'm spewing about since Kel and I are like twins (long story).....

We also booked tickets to go to Trudy's Studio for next Thursday, so that should be fun!!!

No comments: