Saturday, January 3, 2009

Steph's new house and a wedding

This morning it was raining a bit when we went to visit Steph, Brad and Sophie at their new place at Bardon - it's a lovely house.

Tresona gave us the good new that she was 15 weeks pregnant too - so that was a lovely surprise and she did really well keeping it a secret for so long too!


Then we drove down the coast to Mum and Dad's place at lunch time as they were going to mind the kids whilst I was at the wedding.

Michaela from Bliss Photography gave me the opportunity to shoot the boys at the Church before the ceremony and that was great - Tyson and his groomsmen were lovely (and amazingly I wasn't nervous)...

Then Michaela arrived and we had a fun afternoon taking photos of Melanie and Tyson and the bridal party.

Here are some photos:-



The last photo is my favourite.

What a lovely couple and thanks again Michaela for letting me tag along and shoot to my heart's content.

No comments: