Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Monday - Wednesday

Back to work again and another 3 quiet days. I just feel like I'm wasting so much time when I'm at work and there isn't any work. I could be helping Ben out, I could be doing my photography or even actually just spending time with the kids!!

Last year we had a tv show come to our house and video Kenz and a couple of her friends doing a play doh show and I actually found out today that it's finally going to air - now I just need someone to record it for me!!

The Puzzle Play episode 'Island' is going to air on 23 February at 8.30 am on Channel 10. Please thank your child for participating in the show.
Cheers
Chris
Network Ten
Sir Samuel Griffith Drive , Mount Coot-tha QLD 4066 , Australia

McKenzie went to vacation care the 3 days this week and Dominic went to child care again. Ben has been so busy with his photography, he's been having appointments and enquiries coming out of his ears, which is great, but I just feel like I should be doing more to help out...

No comments: