Saturday, January 10, 2009

Saturday

Since Thursdays I've been having migrains, and I couldn't make it to the gym last night (I wanted to try a pilates class).

Ben has a wedding and I have had the kids all day (and my migraine) and the kids are driving me nuts!!! I tried to sleep for 1 and a half hours and just left the kids to their own devices...Kenz won't do anything I ask her until I threaten to smack her and yell at her, so she's being impossible.

Dominic wet himself 3 times today (he has never done that before) so I'm really disappointed with him - why today when I have a migraine? He's just being lazy and has refused to eat dinner and now wants milk...

so I am totally OVER the kids at the moment!!

I'm looking for a double bed, to do up the spare room downstairs - so when my parents and whoever else comes to mind the kids whilst I'm in Melbourne and Ben is in Rocky can sleep somewhere! I can get a bed from Ikea for $200 and I'll just need to find a mattress.

No comments: