Sunday, October 12, 2008

Wet Weekend

Saturday - still raining and quite cold! I think Ben was happy to have the weekend off and spend some time at home doing nothing much at all. I went to a spray tan mob and got a spray tan done - they did a pretty good job, but I think next time I'll go a shade darker.

Then we met up with Mike, Kate & the girls at The Lone Star Tavern for dinner at 5pm. They had good meals, but it wasn't cheap! We were home by 7.30pm and the kids went straight to bed. The kids have been driving us insane, they're probably bored and with the rain, doesn't help..

Sunday - Bathurst was on so Ben was happy to sit on the lounge for most of the day..I've been looking up houses to buy - we really need something bigger, with a play area for the kids (so they're not in our lounge all of the time) and a bigger block of land and somewhere separate for the studio. It's pretty hard finding something to meet our criteria - especially since we want to still stay roughly in this area....after Bathurst we took Oscar for a walk, Kenz rode her bike and Dom wanted to be piggy backed all the way - needless to say we only did the small block!!! It's also my little cousin Bree's 4th birthday and my cousin's son Dallas' 8th birthday today. And 6 years since the Bali Bombings - I remember it so well! Ben was shooting a wedding and McKenzie was only a baby..

No comments: