Friday, October 17, 2008

Sore throat, car service, housework and photo shoot






Friday I had McKenzie home with us as she had a sore throat and her glands were up a bit. Then she started getting temperatures so I knew she had tonsilitus. She still managed to do a photo shoot with me in the afternoon though which was good.

I also took the Peugeot in for it's 2 year service (we've had it one year) and it cost us $910!!! $500 was labour, and then the general grease, oil etc and a heap of things got fixed under the warranty - like my cruise control and brake lights - which are apparently connected - so I have known for 10 months that cruise hasn't been working, but didn't know that my brakes weren't! Lucky no one ran up my backside!!! Anyway at least it is done now!! I also spent 2 hours doing the house work!!

No comments: