Friday, October 10, 2008

Another week has flown by

So what's happened this week??

Monday - found out that Dominic's child care teacher was sacked - she was the best teacher they had at the child care centre, and the kids loved her - and the parents loved her - so we're really not sure what's happened there, but what can you do??

Tuesday Dominic got bitten at child care so I wasn't very happy about that! Ben and I were wondering if we should look at changing centres again - it's really hard because Dom is making little friends and they also told us that Dominic can get in 4 days next year (which is what I was hoping for so I can have a Thursday to do photoraphy). Ben went to a photographer's lunch at Trudy's place.

Wednesday it was decided that we probably wouldn't be going camping this weekend because it's meant to be wet weather - typical - the last free weekend until the end of the year and our last chance to take the camper trailer out - but it's not worth camping in the rain!

Thursday dropped Kenz off to school and Dom and I went to the gym - I haven't been for ages and just didn't feel like doing much - so I only lasted about 40 minutes. Went grocery shopping - nothing exciting..

Friday - POURING RAIN - just as well we didn't go camping, it would have been a nightmare...Matt, Michelle & Levi left for Mackay today - their big move up north.

No comments: